Saturday, December 24, 2011

Have you noticed?

Maybe it is just me, or maybe I have been out of the country long enough to see things differently.  I look at the U.S. headlines on AOL or Yahoo and I think: Really, this is us?

Pepper spray on Thanksgiving shoppers, fighting over air jordans, the Kardashians.  Pedophile coaches and teachers, is anyone still playing with a full deck?  Dysfunctional leadership, politicizing everything. Bad is ok, good needs to be in your own home with the shades pulled. 

No wonder our "way" doesn't seem that attractive to many people.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I feel the same way Cindy. I am embarrassed some times when I hear how others treat each other and wonder how others see us Americans. and how we do not respect each other.

    ReplyDelete

Iceland Trip With the Horne Family- Feb 2019

In October while visiting Laura she discovered low cost flights via Icelandair direct from Seattle to Reykjavik, Iceland.  We pounced on the...