Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bachelor pad

Cindy went to help Meg drive across country and to see Anna's new daughter in Edaho Falls, she will be gone two weeks.  So far I am eating leftovers and various snacks.  Next week I may have to cook something new.  I eat while I watch the news or Oympics, so I converted the table to a work bench.  The empty box is from my new camera which arrived, haven't figured out too many buttons or setting yet. We'll see how that goes.

The Elders have had a few illnesses and even an exotic disease or two, though that case is actually a senior Sr in Puerto Rico.  They also have had Dengue there for the last few weeks, they hadn't had any since I got here.  In the Temple we had a Russian speaking couple come to be sealed yesterday, no one here speaks Russian.  Hopefully they will be able to go somewhere else soon.


Stove Top Stuffing is from the McDermids, they are cleaning up their apartment,
heading home to Fernie, BC on Friday.


The man-cave couch, ready for TV and salsa.


2 comments:

  1. Love it. Glad that u r ok without mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I can't stop laughing about Edaho. Looks like you're surviving well.

    ReplyDelete

Iceland Trip With the Horne Family- Feb 2019

In October while visiting Laura she discovered low cost flights via Icelandair direct from Seattle to Reykjavik, Iceland.  We pounced on the...