Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby Iva and other changes

I've noticed my typing skills deteriorating, spelling in English is hard, compared to Spanish. Pretty much in Spanish if you can pronounce it correctly you can spell it.  So the few words I know in Spanish I can spell.  Mas o menos.

I have some re tread pictures from the Internet of Iva, her hair is the biggest hit so far, not at all like any other of our babies, even Leah and Drew started with less hair.



Anna at home, trying not to laugh out loud.

The long flight and drive to Idaho, $2000,
holding Iva, priceless.

The I'm and Aunt rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iceland Trip With the Horne Family- Feb 2019

In October while visiting Laura she discovered low cost flights via Icelandair direct from Seattle to Reykjavik, Iceland.  We pounced on the...