Monday, March 19, 2012

Back to work


I was glad to be back in our regular schedule today, last week's mini vacation to Samana was great but the work is fun too.  We have 13 Haitians in the CCM for two or three weeks. They have a special spirit with them.  We did vaccinations today, no one likes getting them very much, but they do like getting the chocolate afterwards. 

I had wanted to get a picture giving a vaccination in front of the sign someone left posted on our bulletin board.  When I gave Elder Jean Charles his first two shots I knew he would make a good face for the photo.  Here they are:


This is with the tuberculin needle for a tetanus booster.


An act of love.


4 comments:

  1. Love the sign! I'll tell the kids that the next time I take them in for shots. You are doing a great work. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures in front of the sign. Wise choice for your "model."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say he made an awesome model... I would have been crying tears. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgan's not happy to see this. She's headed for shots tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Iceland Trip With the Horne Family- Feb 2019

In October while visiting Laura she discovered low cost flights via Icelandair direct from Seattle to Reykjavik, Iceland.  We pounced on the...