Sunday, January 8, 2012

Would you believe to busy to blog!!

I went to the Colonial Zone with the CCM  Elders this week. I drove because one van was missing, I like to spend time with them so it was fine with me. They were impresed with the old Colon house and a museum in the Casa Reale. Tonight they had a Devotional covering the vision of Nephi regarding the gentile moved upon by the Spirit to cross many waters to the isles of the sea to the remnant his brothers seed.  Columbus came to Hispaniola on each of his four voyages.  Now the Dominican has roughly 2/3 of Caribbean members, seminary students and stakes.  The Temple is here, of course I am too.




Corolla to the lead.
 We have been fairly busy with minor illnesses and having fun.  Our Temple learning is progressing, conversational Spanish not so well.  I am hoping that it progresses slowly, slowly, slowly and then one day you wake up and can speak. 

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear updates and see pictures. I've missed them. Looks like things are well and you are having a good mixture of work and play.

    ReplyDelete

Iceland Trip With the Horne Family- Feb 2019

In October while visiting Laura she discovered low cost flights via Icelandair direct from Seattle to Reykjavik, Iceland.  We pounced on the...