Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A New Year and still waiting to go to Fiji

We have been slogging along through the cloudy cold, only short inversions so far but I won't miss the cold. We are studying Fijian, with TALL the missionary computer system and with a Language Tutor and a Coach on Skype.  Cindy is doing quite well, I am slower, sign of the times I guess.

I have been working on cars a bit, small jobs now that the Blue Thunder MGA is finished.  Today I changed the oil on four cars, two Bs, an MGA and one Magnette.  Not bad unless you have a spill to clean up.  I did.

Departure for training is 15 February, for Fiji we fly on Feb 18, arriving in the morning on Saturday the 20th.  Crossing the equator and the dateline.






1 comment:

  1. I think it's safe to update your blog description now. To Fiji and beyond!

    ReplyDelete

Iceland Trip With the Horne Family- Feb 2019

In October while visiting Laura she discovered low cost flights via Icelandair direct from Seattle to Reykjavik, Iceland.  We pounced on the...