Thursday, June 11, 2015

Jubilee June- a success story




Colored fire video


My month long birthday celebration started as a spoof of a certain child's desire to have activities all week for her birthday.  As we have done the celebration with a banner and flags out on our street it has been a lot of fun.  We talked to a couple of neighbors about what June Jubilee is.  I have had to come up with things to do and the rest of the family has helped to plan too.  I even have a Beauty Box from Target with hair gel and hair spike stuff.

Next week we go to Arizona for a few days with Anna and the Catmulls.  A few days at a fancy resort and water park should be fitting for one having his birthday month.  I suppose the baby will be here to draw away some attention, but I can take it.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see you use that hair gel! Happy birthday month!

    ReplyDelete

Iceland Trip With the Horne Family- Feb 2019

In October while visiting Laura she discovered low cost flights via Icelandair direct from Seattle to Reykjavik, Iceland.  We pounced on the...