Saturday, February 23, 2013

Blogging drop out

I have had a blogging burn out or something, I have had things to post but haven't taken the time.  In the interest of my future ability to recall things, I am going to go back and post some pictures and type as much as I can.  These are from January 2013.


Elders and Sisters in the CCM like the Sunday night ice cream.

The Temple closes for cleaning for two weeks in January
This means the Casa housing also gets cleaned.

Elder Follette and Reid Cornish at recreation time.

Pres. Glazier's last Wednesday breakfast special.



As we are winding down I get to finish off some treats, this is
the last of the chocolate chips. 

Some things are ending in the garbage room, don't know
why I saved boxes, I am not taking anything home.

The old zoo next to the Temple grounds has been undergoing a re-birth.  They have trimmed trees, planted grass and generally opened things up very nicely. There are exercise machines that I have been trying to use regularly too. 
AMHAs the Merinos in front of some new plantings.

Some of the caves have recent carvings, some are pretty fun.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Loved all the blogs today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, welcome back. The last time I checked your blog and there were no new posts I vowed I wasn't coming back. Glad I did.

    ReplyDelete

Iceland Trip With the Horne Family- Feb 2019

In October while visiting Laura she discovered low cost flights via Icelandair direct from Seattle to Reykjavik, Iceland.  We pounced on the...