Friday, December 21, 2012

This looks good but...

This looks like a nice day, but there may be a cloud this afternoon.
Today we do another health talk in the CCM, I hope it is a good Spanish day for me. This morning the groundskeepers were trimming the trees along the wall near where we blow bubbles with the kids. They are always having a good time, I think. This picture catches them having a chat.


I hope the hat will work as a parachute if needed.

The Dominican face.


The mango that hangs into the Temple grounds is making some blossoms, or trying to.  I hope it hurries a few along so I can get one before mid March.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! We have cold wind and rain here today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, beautiful. When you get homesick think 25 and wind. You'll recover

    ReplyDelete

Iceland Trip With the Horne Family- Feb 2019

In October while visiting Laura she discovered low cost flights via Icelandair direct from Seattle to Reykjavik, Iceland.  We pounced on the...