Saturday, May 19, 2012

Father and Son and Gary's Run

We are enjoying most aspects of our mission, I hope you can tell that.  We enjoy the spirit and friendship with the missionaries, young and old. We are close to a Temple and love the experience of working in the Temple.

That being said, I do miss not being part of many things, we are lucky to have blogs and Facetime/Google/Skype so we can see some of the changes occuring.  The pictures of the grandchildren and children are great, no one is staying the same.  This weekend my MG friends are on Whidbey Island in Washington for Gary's Run, an annual drive we usually do.  Let me just say I am looking forward to Father/Son campouts and MG runs next year.

1 comment:

Iceland Trip With the Horne Family- Feb 2019

In October while visiting Laura she discovered low cost flights via Icelandair direct from Seattle to Reykjavik, Iceland.  We pounced on the...