Monday, April 30, 2012

Bayhibe Dive and Snorkel Trip

We were tired from Jamaica, arriving to our apartment at about 11:30 on Friday, but we were committed to a day outing with the seniors, I had told Pres Glazier I would dive with his son, as everyone else was snorkeling. So in the car at 6:30 and off we went.  It turned out very well.

The diving was safe and fun to do, I haven't been very active for awhile but it comes back. Visibility was good, 40 feet or so. The cataamaran we were on was fun, the group had plenty of room and lunch was good, hurray for ScubaFun.

The Piscina Naturelle is a large sand-bottom area about 3-4 feet deep where
boats anchor to socialize, swim and snorkel.



Eager for my first of two dives.  I slept well on Saturday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Iceland Trip With the Horne Family- Feb 2019

In October while visiting Laura she discovered low cost flights via Icelandair direct from Seattle to Reykjavik, Iceland.  We pounced on the...