Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hurricanes

Today I was reminded about one thing I didn't like when we lived in Florida:  hurricanes.  Specifically Hurricane Irene is heading for the Dominican Republic.  Getting ready for and worrying about hurricanes was not fun in Florida.  Watching this one is no different.  I hope it will stay weak and not cause the people much trouble.  When we are there I don't think I will worry much because it won't be my stuff that gets blown away, and God will watch over us there. 

All in all I am very excited to get trained in the MTC and get underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iceland Trip With the Horne Family- Feb 2019

In October while visiting Laura she discovered low cost flights via Icelandair direct from Seattle to Reykjavik, Iceland.  We pounced on the...