Sunday, December 20, 2009

June 2009

June was busy too, a common thread. We flew to Philadelphia to see Kate and Steve for a week(Jun 13- 20). We went to Gettysburg and saw a Phillies game. We saw the Longwood Gardens in Wilmington and had a day trip to the Delaware coast. I spent Wednesday through Saturday taking Lazlo Tabar's mammography course.

The last weekend in June we took off with the Idaho British Car club for the summer Tour, we went to Enterprise and Joseph again. Dick and Peggy Price met us along the way. I drove my Red MGA, it had a good run chasing an XKE coupe on the way up, they were surprised I could hang with them. We had a nice little car show on Saturday. Our return trip on Sunday went fine too, good for me and the little car.


1 comment:

Iceland Trip With the Horne Family- Feb 2019

In October while visiting Laura she discovered low cost flights via Icelandair direct from Seattle to Reykjavik, Iceland.  We pounced on the...